Campus Map 2.0 Help and Known Issues
Using the map
- Moving around
- Drag anywhere on the map to reposition
- Drag the title bar of the Map Menu to reposition
- Double click to center the map
- Map details
- Click on a map area to view popup information about that area
- Click the red X to close the popup
- Type a search term into the search bar and click the results
Recommended browsers and settings
- Recommended screen resolution is 1024x768 or higher.
- We designed the map to work as well as possible in all modern browsers, but the following browsers give the best performance with any modern website…
The following browsers are not included in our testing…
Known issues with the map
We are currently working on the following known issues…
- Map is not draggable outside of the dotted line boundary.
- No error message is shown if loading of directions in sidebar does not work. The request fails silently.
- Map does not work properly in IE8 beta.
Report a problem
If you have a problem not listed above, or just want to comment on the map application, please email the webmaster.
For problems or bugs, please include the following information:
- Operating System (Windows XP, Windows Vista, OSX, Linux)
- Browser name and version (Firefox 3, Internet Explorer6 or 7, Chrome)
- Nature of the problem. Please provide as much detail as possible.
Back to the map