Business Administration m
Minor in Business Administration
Whether you are following your dream of owning a small business, managing people, or overseeing the finances of a start-up company, our minor will help you accomplish your goals.
You’ll gain insight into management, marketing, and accounting, as well as learn how the economy and the global financial systems work and interact. At Spring Hill College, you’ll gain the basic analytical tools and insights needed in today’s competitive marketplace.
Students who graduate with a minor in business administration complete 8 required courses for a total of 24 credit hours.
- ECO 101 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECO 102 Principles of Microeconomics
- ACC 201 Principles of Accounting I
- ACC 202 Principles of Accounting II
- BUS 263 Business Statistics
- MGT 301 Management Principles
- MKT 311 Marketing Principles
- FIN 301 Financial Management
- Management Consultant
- Corporate Trainer
- Sales Associate
- MBA Candidate
With my concentration in public relations and a business administration minor, my future goal is to work in the PR and Marketing industry. Having both a Communications major and Business minor will definitely help me to understand the full spectrum of both fields.
— Deanna Etzold '14
I love watching these young adults change from a student to a contributing adult in the business world.
— Dr. Charmane May
Why Get a Business Minor?
- Increase your marketability to employers
- Follow your passion
- To explore something new
- Complement your major
- Develop an extra skill set
- Number of Faculty: 8
- Popular Majors: Public Relations and Advertising, Graphic Design, Political Science
- Emphasis within minor: economics, accounting, management, marketing
- Clubs: National Organization of Leadership, Student Government Association