Complete the FAFSA
Use the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to apply for financial assistance at Spring Hill College. The FAFSA determines your eligibility for federal and institutional financial aid outside of merit scholarships and can help fund your college education.
The FAFSA is now open, and families are encouraged to file it as soon as possible. When submitting the FAFSA, include Spring Hill College’s code, 001041. Our priority deadline is March 1, 2018, and students have until May 1, 2018 to make their college choice.
To complete the 2018-2019 FAFSA:
1. Request a FSA ID for you and your parents to be able to securely sign the FAFSA electronically.
2. Collect 2016 documents, including income tax returns, W-2 forms and other records of income.
3. Complete the 2018-2019 FAFSA. Spring Hill’s FAFSA code is 001041. Be sure to enter it so we can begin to prepare your financial aid award.
Each year, approximately one-third of students are selected by the Department of Education for a process known as “verification” as part of the application process for Federal Financial Aid.
If you are selected for verification, please complete the process by July 1. Your award will remain estimated until this is completed, and you will not be able to use your aid to pay your bill. You will be notified by email which of the following verification forms are required for you:
- High School Completion Status and Educational Purpose Verification Worksheet
- Independent Verification Worksheet
- Dependent Verification Worksheet
Additional FAFSA Resources