Master of Business Administration
The nature of business management and leadership in the 21st century is changing. Organizations seek leaders who generate trust, empower others, and find innovative answers to problems and challenges.
The skills you’ll gain through Spring Hill College’s Master of Business Administration will help you accelerate your career path at your current organization—or chart a brand new direction for your future.
SHC’s MBA degree program fosters a team environment that embraces diversity—one in which experienced professionals thrive on exchanging new ideas and perspectives.
Graduate Program Info Request Form
Fill this out. We'll send you some info.×
Where Our Alumni Work
- PNC Bank
- Hancock Bank
- Goodwill Easter Seals
- Mobile Gas
- Monarch General Transport
- Deerfield Media Inc.
- Teledine Continental Motors
Required Courses (21 semester hours)
- ACC 530 Accounting for Management Control
- BUS 520 Organizational Behavior
- BUS 530 Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
- BUS 540 Quantitative Business Analysis
- BUS 550 Managerial Economics
- BUS 560 Management of Financial Resources
- BUS 570 Marketing Management
- BUS 599 Business Strategy and Policy
In addition to this common core, students will take three electives (three semester hours each).
- What are the test requirements for admission? There are no test requirements for admission.
- Will this degree fit my schedule? Yes, courses are 100% online.
- How many credit hours are needed to complete the degree? 30 credit hours (10 courses, 7 core classes, 3 electives).