Master of Business Administration
We are currently not accepting new applications for the Spring Hill College MBA program. We are conducting an in-depth study to examine the most suitable structure for delivering the highest quality MBA program experience for our students. Our goal is to create a program that prepares our graduates to excel as highly principled global business and organizational leaders. We apologize for the inconvenience this temporary pause creates, and we ask that you submit the form below so we can advise you of updates and when we will resume accepting applications.
Graduate Program Info Request Form
Fill this out. We'll send you some info.×
The nature of business management and leadership in the 21st century is changing. Organizations seek leaders who generate trust, empower others, and find innovative answers to problems and challenges.
The skills you’ll gain through Spring Hill College’s Master of Business Administration will help you accelerate your career path at your current organization—or chart a brand new direction for your future.
SHC’s MBA degree program fosters a team environment that embraces diversity—one in which experienced professionals thrive on exchanging new ideas and perspectives.
Where Our Graduates Work
- PNC Bank
- Hancock Bank
- Goodwill Easter Seals
- Mobile Gas
- Monarch General Transport
- Deerfield Media Inc.
- Teledine Continental Motors
Benefits of SHC Graduate Degree:
- Small, interactive classes
- Modern academic facilities
- Exemplary, experienced faculty
- Personalized, supportive environment
- Schedule flexibility
- Class size: 10-15
- Male/Female Ratio: 60/40
- International students: 4
- GRE/GMAT/etc score: 500-520
- Undergraduate GPA: 3.5
- Job placement rate (2014): 100%
- Number of Faculty: 7
- Program duration (full-time student): 12 months
My personal philosophy—with my career and graduate school—is to keep learning and challenging myself to go a little further, do a little more, or raise the bar a little higher. I am a "no excuses" kind of girl, and I love to run. I have adopted Nike’s slogan "Just do it,” and I often say this to myself when I need some extra motivation.
— Stephanie Prescott ’15
The thing that attracted me to SHC is the philosophy of Jesuit education…the rigorous pursuit of truth. I have been overwhelmed with the program. Every class I have taken has been relevant to my business. Each chapter of every book and each lecture has information that is directly applicable to the business of my medical practice.
— Dr. Phillip Madonia - Doctor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Required Courses – (24 semester hours)
- ACC 530 Accounting for Management Control
- BUS 520 Organizational Behavior
- BUS 530 Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
- BUS 540 Quantitative Business Analysis
- BUS 550 Managerial Economics
- BUS 560 Management of Financial Resources
- BUS 570 Marketing Management
- BUS 599 Business Strategy and Policy
In addition to this common core, students will take two electives (6 semester hours), normally two business courses. Both electives (6 hours) must carry a BUS designation 521 or higher.
- What are the test requirements for admission? GMAT – minimum score 440
- How many students are working professionals? 95%
- May I use CLEP or DANTES to fulfill prerequisites? Yes
- Will this degree fit my schedule? Evening classes offered during the fall and spring semester, online and hybrid courses during the summer term
- How many credit hours are needed to complete the degree? 30 credit hours (10 courses, 8 core classes, 2 electives).