Admission Requirements for MBA
Admission to the MBA program is open to qualified applicants who hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from any accredited college or university. The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is required unless the student possesses an existing degree beyond the bachelor’s level. Applicants must complete the admission process one month prior to the intended term of entry.
Students may achieve full standing through admission at one of the following two levels:
- Unconditional admission requires 1,000 points based on the formula: (undergraduate GPA x 200) + GMAT score. A minimum test score of 440 is required.
- Conditional admission is granted to students who hold degrees beyond the bachelor’s level (master’s or above) and have not taken the GMAT examination.
Provisional admission status is available to students who have not yet submitted official copies of all necessary documentation but are judged likely to achieve unconditional status.
Admission for International Students
Additional admission documents are required for international applicants. They include:
- an official copy of an English proficiency test with an acceptable score (TOEFL: Internet Based Test – 80, Computer Based Test – 213; IELTS – 6.5; Cambridge Examinations (CPE or CAE) – C; or the Michigan Test (MELAB) 90)
- an official course by course evaluation by an approved evaluation service like, World Education Service (WES), for course work completed at institutions outside of the U.S.
- proof of financial resources showing student’s ability to cover expenses for the first academic year, (an affidavit of support and/or a confidential bank statement from student’s parents, a relative or personal sponsor showing that sufficient funds are available or a sponsorship letter from a government agency, organization, institution or school)