Skip to content

How to Apply for Financial Assistance

All graduate students can apply for financial assistance by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The application can be found on the Web using the button below. Financial aid counselors are available to answer questions about the application, determining appropriate resources and amount of funds that will be needed.

Submit your FAFSA online

Spring Hill College’s Title IV school code is 001041.

Close menu