Spring Hill College to host Science Olympiad March 2
MOBILE, Ala. – Spring Hill College will host the 4th annual Regional Science Olympiad on Saturday, March 2. Almost 400 students from Alabama middle schools and high schools will compete in a series of events centered on science and technology.
Teams from the following schools will participate:
- Bay Minette Middle School
- Brewton Middle School
- Cottage Hill Christian Academy
- Marion Academy
- Montgomery Catholic Preparatory School
- Prattville Christian Academy
- St. James School (Montgomery)
- St. Paul’s Episcopal School
- Trinity Presbyterian School (Montgomery)
- UMS-Wright Preparatory School
- W.S. Neal Middle School (Brewton)
Registration of teams begins at 7 a.m. and the competition concludes at 3:45 p.m. Chevron Products Company and the Mobile Section of the American Chemical Society are co-sponsoring the tournament. Faculty members and students from Spring Hill College, University of Mobile, and the University of South Alabama, as well as members of the scientific community will serve as judges of the competition.
For more information on the Science Olympiad at Spring Hill College, contact Dr. Carolyn Simmons at (251) 380-3073 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.