Top 10 Things I Wish I’d Known as a Freshman Lauren Luckie '14
- Befriend someone who is unlike the friends you had in high school. People will surprise you
- Take logic with Dr. Dodsworth.
- Go to class.
- Getting a B is not the end of the world.
- Leggings are not pants.
- Don't ever pass up a night trip to the beach.
- While you're here, do some type of community service. It is one of the easiest things to get involved in and definitely one of the most rewarding.
- Do something crazy!
- You get what you give. This is a cliché for a reason. Don't be afraid to get involved!
- Don't blink.
Lauren Luckie '14, of Mobile, Ala., is a Communication Arts major and works in the Spring Hill College Office of Advancement.