Your son or daughter's experiences at Spring Hill College will help them to become well-rounded individuals in their professional and personal lives. That’s what makes Spring Hill College such a great value and a great choice.
Why Spring Hill College?
- Spring Hill is consistently ranked in the Top 20 “Best Colleges in the South” by U.S. News & World Report
- 2014 Freshman Profile: Avg. GPA 3.12-3.92/Avg. ACT 21-27
- Student Faculty Ratio 13:1
- Average class size of 17
- Full-time faculty with doctoral/highest degree: 96%
- 46 majors and areas of concentration
- Teacher education graduates have a 100% teaching certification pass rate and 100% job placement success
- 93% of communications arts graduates find jobs in their chosen specialties within three months
- 90% of business graduates score above the 70th percentile in a national, comprehensive exam
- 90% of SHC graduates who apply for health-related graduate programs are accepted
- 54% of students plan to go on to attend graduate or professional school
- Many options for financial aid available
Safe, Nurturing Environment
- Spring Hill offers the ideal size and atmosphere
- Our campus combines convenience with a relaxing, park-like atmosphere
- 90% of all students live on campus in eight residence halls
- Four-year guaranteed housing in residence halls and on-campus apartments
- Our campus and residence halls provide a safe environment, with 24-hour campus security
- Students are encouraged to get involved in a wide range of activities and organizations
- Spring Hill encourages students to become well-rounded leaders in service to others
- 18,000+ hours contributed by Spring Hill students to the local community each year
For more information, check out the Spring Hill College Parent Guide on University Parent Connection.