The Wellness Center
Your health is important to us! The Spring Hill College Wellness Center provides medical treatment and counseling services as well as a variety of educational programs for all full-time, part-time, and graduate students.
The Wellness Center is located in Toolen Hall. After 4:30 p.m. weekdays, or on the weekend, students should contact their R.A. who will locate the appropriate professional on-call staff person. .
We can help you with the following and more:
- Blood pressure checks
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Treatment of minor illnesses such as colds, flu, etc.
- Confidential referral for treatment
- Physician referrals for all specialties
- Allergy injections
- Relationship issues
- Family matters
- Alcohol or other drug use
- Self esteem
- Academic performance
- Eating disorders
- Suicidal thoughts
- Crisis intervention
There is no charge for routine services provided by the college nurse.