Office of Communications and Institutional Marketing
The Spring Hill College Office of Communications and Institutional Marketing leads the College's efforts to articulate its mission and to generate goodwill and support for SHC among prospective students, parents, alumni, donors, on-campus constituents and friends, through the news and sports media, publications, special projects and electronic communications.
The Office of Communications and Institutional Marketing supports the institutional, academic and administrative goals of the College with particular focus on the President's vision, admissions and advancement efforts, including alumni and donor relations.
Responsibilities and Services
The Office of Communications and Institutional Marketing responsibilities and services include:
- Managing College publications and developing, writing copy and designing marketing materials.
- Managing all external advertising for the College and developing advertising and marketing plans for all College offices and programs.
- Publishing the Spring Hill College Magazine.
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with print and broadcast news media, including developing and presenting story ideas to news reporters and editors; securing news coverage for programs, events faculty, staff and students; handling inquiries from news media; responding to media during emergencies; and writing news releases to generate positive publicity about the College.
- Managing content for the College's website, in coordination with the Department of Web Services.
- Managing and regularly maintaining all official College information on social networks, e.g., Facebook, Twitter and Youtube, and working with various offices on their initiatives in this area.
- Producing and distributing Campus Update, the College's weekly electronic newsletter, to faculty, staff and students.
- Coordinating the College's photography and videography needs.
- Coordinating campus signage needs.
Online Submission Forms