Quick Links and Resources
GuideSafe™ Sentinel Testing
- Register for testing or schedule an appointment at healthy.verily.com.
- For questions regarding sentinel testing please call the GuideSafe™ support line at 866-839-5308 and for assistance establishing a Verily account please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GuideSafe™ HealthCheck Platform
- Use the symptom tracker and access the Event Passport at https://www.shc.edu/healthcheck.
- For questions or assistance with the HealthCheck platform please email email@example.com and for questions or assistance with the Event Passport please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHC Student Telehealth
- Activate your account at mdlive.com/VCGMED or text VCG to 635483.
- Once your account is activated, you will receive instructions to schedule a free telehealth appointment.
SHC Employee Telehealth
- SHC employees can schedule a free telehealth appointment by calling 1-888-691-7867.
- You can also install the mobile app by searching “first stop health” in the App Store or Google Play.
Student COVID-19 Testing (Symptomatic)
- Please contact Greater Mobile Urgent Care Springhill Clinic at 251-633-0123 or visit the clinic at 4402 Old Shell Rd, Mobile, AL 36608.