Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
This unique program, otherwise known as the 3+1 program, allows the completion of a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Business Administration in four years. Through a selective admissions process Spring Hill College will admit highly motivated freshman and transfer students.
How Does the 3+1 Program Work?
The 3+1 program allows students to achieve a B.S. and an MBA in logistics and supply chain management in four years.
- Students spend their first three years in the traditional undergraduate program at Spring Hill College.
- The final year consists of online courses to achieve an MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Students completing the program will be conferred the B.S. and MBA at graduation.
What are the Benefits of the 3+1 Program?
The 3+1 format offers multiple advantages over a traditional degree path.
- Save time and money. Students in our 3+1 program graduate with an undergraduate degree and a graduate degree in just four years.
- Flexible online graduate classes. With housing offered on campus and online classes, the graduate program allows students to take on internships or work-study programs while still in school.
- Supportive environment. Students have the option to remain on campus through their undergraduate and graduate portions of the degree program. This, partnered with small class sizes allows students the highest chances of success.
Who Should Apply to the 3+1 Program?
Highly motivated incoming freshmen or transfer students who have the drive to achieve a B.S. and MBA in logistics and supply chain management.
- Candidates will have at least a 3.0 grade point average (GPA)
- 26 or higher on the ACT
- High motivation and a desire for a graduate degree.