- Spring Hill College is monitoring the information provided from the NCAA Sports Science Institute and will continue to follow conference policy and NCAA recommended COVID-19 Guidelines and SIAC new guidelines.
- The Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (SIAC) will have a mandatory vaccination policy for all people participating in SIAC-sponsored sports.
- Student-athletes may be exempted from the vaccine requirement if they have received a campus-approved exemption for medical or religious reasons. This exemption will not excuse the student-athlete from COVID testing per guidelines established by local and county health officials as well as any additional campus requirements or NCAA guidelines.
- An additional campus requirement is that unvaccinated people will be subject to quarantine if infected and to contact tracing isolation. Fully vaccinated individuals will be subject to quarantine if infected, but not subject to contact tracing isolation.
- Fully vaccinated student-athletes will need to provide proof to the Athletic Training staff.
- SHC is planning to resume full sports schedules this Fall. Spectators will be allowed at games, with current COVID-19 campus protocols observed.
- At this time, we are planning to resume full sports schedules this Fall. Spectators will be allowed at games, with current COVID-19 campus protocols observed.