It’s time for a break. And Spring Hill College is giving prospective college students a month-long stretch of time to get better prepared for their college decision-making. Called “Decision May”, the College wants students to take the time they need to make preparations for their college choice … what can be one of the most important decisions of their lives.
“You might have heard a lot of buzz about Decision Day — May 1 — where prospective college students were supposed to drop everything to make their college decision. At Spring Hill, we decided to take the pressure off these students and instead launch Decision May,” explained E. Joseph Lee, PhD, President of Spring Hill College. “Now they can take the time they need to make final plans for their college freshman year and make the decision that’s right for them.”
Spring Hill’s Decision May Details:
- Pressure-free month to make final college decision plans.
- Schedule a Spring Hill College in-person or virtual visit.
- Finalize financial aid or learn about the generous aid packages that are still available.
- Learn about residence life, student organizations, and NCAA Division II sports at Spring Hill.
- Have a one-on-one talk with an admissions counselor via text, phone call, email, or Zoom. They’re available to help you with whatever you need!
A new favorite time here on The Hill! Decision May! For more information,
email firstname.lastname@example.org | www.shc.edu/badgerchecklist | https://youtu.be/GqcNNdeepwU
Founded in 1830, Spring Hill College is the oldest Catholic college in the Southeast and the third-oldest Jesuit college in the United States. Spring Hill combines the Jesuit tradition of excellence in education and a commitment to caring for the whole person – mind, body, and spirit – with innovative educational experiences. Located in Mobile, Ala., Spring Hill’s mission is to form leaders engaged in learning, faith, justice, and service for life. As a result, Spring Hill students are engaged, inspired, and transformed by their experiences.
– SHC –
Office of Marketing & Communications