The Spring Hill College Center for Student Involvement (CSI) provides meaningful opportunities that connect students and families to the college community. We are committed to facilitating experiences that form leaders engaged in learning, faith, justice, and service for life. Students who get involved on campus tend to have a higher GPA and are more likely to graduate.
With more than 70 clubs and organizations that focus on academic interests, honor societies, the performing arts, Greek life, leadership training, media organizations, and service organizations, you’ll find something for you to enjoy. And if you don’t find what you’re looking for, we’ll help you get a few students and a faculty/staff advisor together so you can start your own group!
1. Wear purple on Fridays. #PurpleUp
2. Participate in Weeks of Welcome.
3. Attend Badger involvement fairs.
4. Join a campus organization, fraternity, or sorority.
5. Play intramural and club sports.
6. Leave a legacy through leadership on the Campus Programming Board or the Student Government Association.
7. Engage in events centered on service, reflection, and liturgy through Campus Ministry.
8. Work on campus as a student employee.
9. Live with your fellow Badgers in a residence hall.
10. Engage in opportunities available through the Center for Student Involvement.