The Spring Hill College Administration actively monitors all developing weather systems throughout the annual hurricane season (officially June 1 to November 30) as well as when other weather situations warrant.
The College continually shares important information when severe weather threatens the area including:
- Social media posts from the Spring Hill College accounts and authorized emails with relevant updates and information are shared on a continuing basis during weather emergencies that are deemed a threat to the area.
- In the event that the College needs to close because of a weather threat, all members of the college community will be notified in advance.
- Students, faculty and staff should monitor campus emails and social media. Information will also be sent to the campus community through the College’s RaveAlert Emergency Notification System
- Details will also be available by dialing the College’s Emergency Information Line at 251- 380-4444.
- Students, faculty and staff will be advised about procedures for the campus to reopen.