Make a Report of Concern or Incident

Report a Non-Academic Violation

Non-academic violations are behaviors that include, but are not limited to, alcohol, disorderly conduct, drugs, hazing, harassment, physical violence, or other violations of university policies, regulations, or rules. To report non-academic misconduct, please use our online reporting form

Report Issues of Concern

Faculty, staff, students, and guests are encouraged to use the BadgerWay referral form to report behavior that they perceive as concerning, worrisome, or threatening. BadgerWay referral can be used to report early academic concerns, retention concerns, or any issues that involve a student you are concerned about.

Report Relationship or Interpersonal Violence or Sexual Misconduct

Interpersonal violence includes dating violence, domestic violence, sexual harassment, sexual misconduct, or stalking behaviors. To report interpersonal violence, please use SHC’s online reporting form.

Report Community Climate Concerns and Bias Impact

The Bias Impact Response Team (BIRT) reviews reports of bias-related events, incidents, behavior or actions and supports restorative and educational responses to address the individual, collective, and institutional impacts. For more information on the BIRT please reach out to Dr. Vannee Cao-Nguyen,