Spring Hill College announces that, in light of the COVID-19 hardships facing many families, the College’s deposit fee will be waived for the incoming freshmen class. This change comes alongside simplified forms and new financial aid considerations and is effective immediately.
“Spring Hill College has a mission of serving others and through our Jesuit education, providing a transformational experience for all our students,” said Gary Bracken, Vice President of Enrollment Management. “Waiving the deposit fee is meant to help future Spring Hill College students for fall 2020 see a path forward to their college plans. With so much disruption to their lives already, we also want to help by providing simpler forms, informative videos and the chance to talk with faculty so everyone can get the details they need to join us in the fall,” said Bracken.
The full plan includes:
- All deposit fees will be waived for students applying to the fall 2020 class.
- Instead of a deposit, accepted students will need to submit an Intent to Enroll Form.
- The admissions team will work with students to build the best financial aid packages possible.
- Orientation programs will move online, if needed.
- Screenshots will be accepted of official documents that may be hard to obtain right now.
- The College will open registration early to allow students to move forward with the enrollment process sooner.
- The College’s admissions counselors are here to answer questions via email, phone or text.
For students already admitted, one simple Intent to Enroll Form is all that is needed in this new process. For students who have not yet applied, there’s still time to submit your application to Spring Hill College. The admissions team is standing by to review applications quickly, issue an admission decision and fulfill the promises outlined above.
“We want new students to begin their Spring Hill education as a positive experience. To help ensure that, we’re providing them the most timely, updated information during their decision process,” said Bracken. “Together, we’ll create the best path forward to success.”