Our campus will return to normal operations tomorrow, Tuesday, August 31.
- In-person class schedules resume for our traditional, undergraduate students.
- Students in the Center for Online Learning should reach out to their instructors if they are experiencing power outages or having other weather-related difficulties in completing their online work.
- Full Dining Service schedule resumes, including hours for McKinney’s on The Hill.
- Staff and faculty will return to campus. Contact your supervisor if you still need to remain at home.
- Jesuit Mission Day, Tuesday, August 31: Campus Ministry will share any updates to the day’s planning if needed.
Our campus fared well, despite Hurricane Ida’s heavy rain and wind, but some previous water leaks and concerns resurfaced. We are aware of these and will address them. However, if you notice any other weather-related issues in your area, please submit a campus work order.
The National Weather Service forecasts more rain and possible tornadoes today and tomorrow, so please stay weather-aware and monitor your Spring Hill College email, social media, and RAVE alerts for updates. We know our weather can change unexpectedly.
Please keep those suffering from the storm in your prayers. Many along the Gulf Coast are still dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Ida.
Office of Marketing & Communications