Pre-Health Science C
Bachelor of Science in Biology
Interested in health and medicine? Gain the skills you need for to build a successful career as a physician, dentist, veterinarian, or pharmacist as a pre-health major at Spring Hill College.
At SHC, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Volunteer with a local health organization
- Intern at a hospital or another medical facility
- Participate in an immersion service trip
- Join pre-professional clubs on campus
- Enhance your communication skills
- Study psychology to learn about human nature
- Get a well-rounded liberal arts education including math and science courses
I love teaching at SHC because of the opportunity to really get to know students, many of whom are eager to remain in touch as they proceed on through life, getting higher degrees and starting families. They become part of our lives and we become part of theirs!
— Dr. Don Culberson
Your professors are an incredible resource—use them! The close student-teacher relationships found here is one of the main reasons I came to Spring Hill. Our professors have devoted their lives to teaching and they want to get to know you. When they say that they want you to stop by their office or meet them for coffee, they mean it. The professors here genuinely care and want you to succeed.
— Matthew Keller ‘15
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Number of Faculty: 5
- Program Emphasis: Biology, Health
- Clubs: Beta Beta Beta, Biological Honor Society