Resting on a lush green western edge of the Spring Hill College campus, Stewartfield is a Greek Revival raised cottage offering a captivating view down one of Mobile’s landmarks, the century-old Avenue of the Oaks.
A long, spacious entrance hall welcomes guests inside the home and provides an appealing path of flow between the primary entertainment rooms at the front and rear of Stewartfield. Stately semi-circular ballroom at the rear comprise the largest formal dining and reception areas inside the home.
Tastefully decorated with complementary window treatments, the ballroom features an assortment of period antiques including a massive square piano and portraits of religious leaders associated with the College.
Outside is a beautifully landscaped patio, complete with iron tables and chairs, a decorative fountain and electrical access for music or a caterer’s equipment.
- Capacity – 350
- Off site catering permitted
- Weekdays $1,075.00
- Weekends $2,125.00
Byrne Memorial Hall
- The facility will hold 350 people theater style.
- We also can accommodate seated dinners for 220 people.
- The room would be perfect for a lecture or corporate event, the audio visual equipment is the state of the art.
- Weekdays $975.00
- Weekends $2,125.00
St. Joseph Chapel
Spiritual heart of the Spring Hill community
- Restored 1910 chapel
- Features new Heissler organ
- Seating for 350 for liturgies, weddings and sacred musical concerts
- For more information please contact the Campus Ministry office at 251-380-3495
LeBlanc Conference Room (Student Center)
The multi-functional LeBlanc Conference Room operates as one large room or can be divided into 3 separate smaller rooms. The room in its large configuration accommodates 300 people and 225 seated diners and features a multimedia, audiovisual system. The LeBlanc conference room is approximately 4,600 square feet.
- Weekday $1075.00
- Weekend $2400.00
The Gautrelet Room is a large, classic room with interior columns, beautiful lavender and soft gray carpeting, and ceiling-to-floor windows and draperies. It also features state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment located in the facility.
- Capacity – 200 reception style
- $975.00 weekdays
- $2125.00 weekends
- Available during the summer only
- Often used for conferences programs
- Prices are negotiable
Facilities listed below are available for negotiable prices during the summer months for large events such as conferences, conventions or tournaments:
- Arthur R. Outlaw Recreation Center is a fully equipped recreation center, complete with conference room, aerobics room, weight room, two racquetball courts and a full wooden gym floor with above ground track.
- Yenni Hall is a renovated teaching hall with some computer access and rooms ideal for conferences or seminars.
- Overnight facilities are also available for conference programs during summer months.
Spring Hill College facilities are used for educational purposes. Their availability is limited during the academic year.
During the summer, Spring Hill College welcomes the use of all facilities including dormitories for Conferences and short-term retreats.
For more information or to arrange a tour of the facilities, please call the office of Facilities and Special Events at 251-380-3884.