Theology M m
Bachelor of Arts in Theology
Are the topics of justice, mercy, and joy often at the forefront of your mind? Do you enjoy spiritual reflection and find yourself fascinated by the study of other faiths? Would you like explore the Christian faith in a deep and meaningful way?
Find stimulating questions, enlightening answers, and enjoy challenging discussion as a theology major at Spring Hill College.
Where We Work
- Southern Methodist University
- Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas
- St. Joseph’s Academy, Baton Rouge, LA
- Ursuline Academy, New Orleans, LA
- St. Scholastica Academy, Covington, La.
- Galloway, Wettermark, Everest, Rutens & Gaillard, LLP, Mobile, AL
- Xavier High School, Bronx, NY
- St. Rosalie School, New Orleans, LA
- Archdiocese of Mobile
- Santa Clara University
- Spring Hill College
Badgers in Grad School
- University of Notre Dame
- Boston College
- Fordham University
- Graduate Theological Union
- University of Florida
- Loyola University New Orleans
- University of Alabama
Our theology department helped marry my passions for academics and my faith. I now know am happiest when the two collide. I’ve learned to seek something greater and to ask big questions. And I eagerly look forward to all that I have left to learn. The theology program here is truly a blessing to all of us involved. It is an undeniably special gift, and I hope to use it as best as I possibly can.
— Madeline LeForge ‘15
Through different theology courses, interactions, and observations, I have been impacted in a very positive way. Because of my experience at Spring Hill, I know that I want to continue to study theology and be involved in some form of ministry in the future.
— Haley Troxclair ‘15
Number of Faculty: 6
Clubs: Theta Alpha Kappa
Scholarships: Deacon Joseph P. McGonagle Theological Studies Book Award