Graphic Design M m
Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design
Do color and texture feed your creativity? Are you fascinated by photography or the look of words on a page? Do unusual objects fuel fresh ideas? Are you always seeking extraordinary images that grab and demand attention?
As a graphic design major at Spring Hill College, you’ll learn to create visual statements that identify, persuade, sell, educate, and delight.
Where We Work
- Momentum Worldwide, NY, NY
- SKAGEN Fondene, Norway
- Marse Designs, New Orleans
- Spar Advertising, New Orleans
- Razorfish, Atlanta, Ga.
- Hummingbird Ideas, Mobile, Ala.
- Hard Rock Cafe, Biloxi, Miss.
- BG Group, Houston, Texas
- AG Public Relations, Lafayette, La.
- Shive Design, Birmingham, Ala.
- Beau Rivage Resort and Casino, Biloxi, MS
- Thompson Engineering, Albany, Ga.
- TRIS3CT, Chicago, Ill.
- TKML Technologies, LLC, Chicago, Ill.
- The National WWII Museum, New Orleans, La.
- Peter Mayer Advertising, New Orleans, La.
- Xante Corporation, Mobile, Ala.
- Interapt, Louisville, Ky.
- Mobile Bay Magazine, Mobile, Ala.
- Davis South Barnette AND Patrick, Mobile, Ala.
- Center for the Living Arts, Mobile, Ala.
- Mudbug Media, Inc., New Orleans, La.
- Spire Advertising, Mobile, Ala.
- GRAPHICLARK, Houston, Texas
Where We Intern
- Penguin Group USA, New York, NY
- Masterpiece Graphix, Fenton, Mo.
- Pedal the Cause, St. Louis, Mo.
- Mindclay Creative, Tampa, Fla.
- Surfing Magazine, Long Beach, Calif.
- Red Square Agency, Mobile, AL
- Lewis Communications, Mobile, AL
- Crown Products, Mobile, AL
- Center for the Living Arts, Mobile, AL
The graphic design program at Spring Hill doesn't just teach you skills, it gives you hands-on experience through working with non-profit organizations on real projects.
— Abbey Roam '13
We prepare our students to compete and succeed by exposing them to ideas and knowledge beyond the technical skills taught in a four-year design school. We encourage curiosity about the world, engage students in problem solving, and allow them to design more precisely for clients’ specific needs.
— Janden Richards
Badgers in Grad School
- Pratt Institute
- Savannah College of Art and Design
- Portfolio Center, Atlanta, Georgia
- Creative Circus, Atlanta, Georgia
- Texas State University-San Marcos
- Indiana University
- Louisiana State University
- Louisiana State University School of Architecture
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Number of Faculty: 4 full time, 3 adjunct
- Clubs: Student Art League, AdPro, Film Club, SHC Creatives
- Scholarships: Mitchell Scholarship