Graphic Design M m
Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design
Do color and texture feed your creativity? Are you fascinated by photography or the look of words on a page? Do unusual objects fuel fresh ideas? Are you always seeking extraordinary images that grab and demand attention?
As a graphic design major at Spring Hill College, you’ll learn to create visual statements that identify, persuade, sell, educate, and delight.
Where We Work
- Momentum Worldwide, NY, NY
- SKAGEN Fondene, Norway
- Marse Designs, New Orleans
- Spar Advertising, New Orleans
- Razorfish, Atlanta, Ga.
- Hummingbird Ideas, Mobile, Ala.
- Hard Rock Cafe, Biloxi, Miss.
- BG Group, Houston, Texas
- AG Public Relations, Lafayette, La.
- Shive Design, Birmingham, Ala.
- Beau Rivage Resort and Casino, Biloxi, MS
- Thompson Engineering, Albany, Ga.
- TRIS3CT, Chicago, Ill.
- TKML Technologies, LLC, Chicago, Ill.
- The National WWII Museum, New Orleans, La.
- Peter Mayer Advertising, New Orleans, La.
- Xante Corporation, Mobile, Ala.
- Interapt, Louisville, Ky.
- Mobile Bay Magazine, Mobile, Ala.
- Davis South Barnette AND Patrick, Mobile, Ala.
- Center for the Living Arts, Mobile, Ala.
- Mudbug Media, Inc., New Orleans, La.
- Spire Advertising, Mobile, Ala.
- GRAPHICLARK, Houston, Texas
Where We Intern
- Penguin Group USA, New York, NY
- Masterpiece Graphix, Fenton, Mo.
- Pedal the Cause, St. Louis, Mo.
- Mindclay Creative, Tampa, Fla.
- Surfing Magazine, Long Beach, Calif.
- Red Square Agency, Mobile, AL
- Lewis Communications, Mobile, AL
- Crown Products, Mobile, AL
- Center for the Living Arts, Mobile, AL
I chose Spring Hill because of their academic program and small class sizes. I’ve met so many people who have nothing but the best interest in mind for me. You become part of the community when you come to Spring Hill.
— Raven West ’15
At SHC, I was given opportunities to work with clients, tour agencies and printers, intern, and speak with successful designers. That combination of career advice and experience, in addition to classroom knowledge, really prepared me to step in and get right to work.
— Frederick Norfleet '12
Badgers in Grad School
- Pratt Institute
- Savannah College of Art and Design
- Portfolio Center, Atlanta, Georgia
- Creative Circus, Atlanta, Georgia
- Texas State University-San Marcos
- Indiana University
- Louisiana State University
- Louisiana State University School of Architecture
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Number of Faculty: 4 full time, 3 adjunct
- Clubs: Student Art League, AdPro, Film Club, SHC Creatives
- Scholarships: Mitchell Scholarship