Follow this easy checklist to finalize your admission to Spring Hill College.
Please contact the Office of Admissions at 800-742-6704 or email@example.com with questions.
1. Make Your Deposit
Confirm your spot on The Hill with your $350 deposit for resident students and $200 for commuters.
2. Take the Foreign Language Assessment – Due by May 15, 2019
Complete your foreign language placement exam online. This exam measures your language skills in Chinese, French, German or Spanish to place you in the appropriate coursework. No outside books or other resources can be used while taking the assessment.
Start your foreign language assessment with password badger4life.
- Six hours of foreign language are required for the core curriculum.
- A 300 placement level may require you to meet with a Foreign Language faculty member prior to the beginning of classes.
- If your high school language of instruction was not English, you are exempt from the foreign language requirement.
3. Complete the Fall 2019 Pre-Advising Questionnaire Due by May 15, 2019
Complete and submit this form so the New Student Registration tem can build your fall schedule.
4. Finalize your Housing on The Hill Application- Due by May 15, 2019
Registration for housing is open for students who have paid their deposit for the incoming class
- All undergraduate students with 12 or more credit hours are required to live on campus for 4 years.
- Students living in the Mobile area with a parent or guardian, are over the age of 23, are parents themselves or are experiencing hardship, can apply for a resident exception.
Badger Connection is our summer orientation for incoming students.
- Orientation dates are (June 27-28) and (July 1-2).
- The cost of Badger Connection for students is added to the first semester bill. The cost is $65 for one guest and $115 for multiple guests.
6. Complete the Financial Aid Checklist
- FAFSA – due July 1. Code 001041
Must be complete before you can move into your dorm and receive your class schedule.
8. Register for your Spring Hill College Parking Permits – Decal available July 1, 2019
9. Access for the Parent Portal
Parents may access their students’ records once given permission by their student, under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).
Login is required to access the Parent Portal
10. Learn more about your academic coursework and accommodations
11. Submit your official Final High School transcript by August 1, 2019
Move In Day, August 19, 2019
A day unlike any other at Spring Hill College, where you’ll be greeted by students, faculty and staff and moved into your new home.