Complete the Badger Checklist below to start your journey at Spring Hill College!
The Office of Admissions is available to help with any questions. Contact them at 800-742-6704 or email@example.com
1. Make Your Deposit
Secure your spot on The Hill by making your deposit today, $350 for resident students and $200 for commuters.
2. Take the Foreign Language Assessment – Due May 15
This online exam measures your language skills to place you in the appropriate course.
- If your high school language of instruction was not English, you are exempt from the foreign language requirement.
- Six hours of foreign language is required for the core curriculum.
3. Complete the Fall 2019 Pre-Advising Questionnaire – Due May 15
Complete and submit this form so the New Student Registration team can build a fall schedule tailored to you.
4. Finalize your Housing on The Hill Application- Due May 15
Students may apply for an exception if:
- They are over the age of 23
- Are experiencing a hardship
- Are parents themselves
- Are currently living in the mobile area with a parent or guardian
5. Complete the Financial Aid Checklist
Check out our financial aid checklist. This is one of the most important steps as 100% of our students receive some form of financial aid!
Make sure that you complete your FAFSA by July 1, our school code is 001041.
6. Complete Financial Services Forms – Due August 1
7. Health Forms Due July 1
Go to the Med Proctor website and use your SHC email address to register. After registration, fill out your medical history and supply your immunization forms.
Make sure to read the requirements listed on the med proctor website in regards to uploaded forms.
8. Register for Parking – Decal available July 1
Register your vehicle for your on-campus parking permit.
9. Access for the Parent Portal
Parents may access their students’ records once given permission by their student, under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).
Badgerweb login is required to access the parent portal.
10. Learn More
Visit the Academic Center for Support and Advising to learn more about the coursework you will be taking during your time at SHC and visit our Academic Accommodations page to learn more about student housing.
11. Submit Transcript – Due August 1
Make sure to submit your official final high school transcript by August 1.
Move In Day – August 19
That’s it! Now look forward to Badger Move-In Day on August 19, 2019!
Move-in Day is a day unlike any other at Spring Hill College, where you’ll be greeted by students, faculty and staff while helped into your new home.
After Move-In Day, all students will participate in Badger Beginnings starting August 19th through August 22nd, 2019. Badger Beginnings will be a fully immersive experience into Spring Hill College and that #BadgerLife.