Welcome to the Hill
Sat, 04/12/2014 - 8:00am - 1:00pm
Altmayer Place Spring Hill College
Welcome to The Hill
It's the beginning of your experience as a Spring Hill College student. Please join us as we roll out the “purple carpet” and introduce you to life on the Hill. Both students and parents are encouraged to attend.
Students, you get to:
Make friends that last a lifetime, figure out your classes, choose where you want to live, and realize just how much you are going to love the next four years of your life!
• Meet your future classmates
• Participate in a service project
• Tour all of your residence options
• Meet with faculty within your major and start planning for the fall semester
• Get your SHC student I.D. card and your email address
And there’s even more!
While you’re here, we invite you to visit Mobile and its surrounding communities and experience the rich heritage of Southern hospitality. Spend a day at the beach, an afternoon in downtown Fairhope, or go on a delta Safari up the Mobile river.
For ideas on where to go, what to eat, and things to do while you’re visiting with us, please visit www.mobile.org.
Parents, we haven't forgotten about you!
• Enjoy a reception with our President, Rev. Gregory F. Lucey, S.J.
• Meet with Financial Aid advisors and learn how affordable Spring Hill College can be
• Learn how Spring Hill College fulfills its promise of developing leaders engaged in learning, faith, justice and service for life