The easiest, most convenient way to apply is online. Just follow the links below. You can also print an application.
Online applications are not subject to the $25 application fee.
To request an application by US mail, please call or e-mail us.
For programs below:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Liberal Arts
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Science in Nursing - Clinical Nurse Leader
- Theology - Mobile Campus and Extension Sites (Birmingham, AL; Jackson, MS; Atlanta, GA)
- Certificate in Leadership and Ethics
- Certificate in Studio Art
- Post Master's Certificate for Clinical Nurse Leader
- Certificate of Spiritual Direction
- Certificate of Theological Studies
- Certificate of Faith Companioning
For students currently attending another institution where the credits will be transferred or high school students taking college-level coursework prior to attending their selected institution. Students meeting criteria for this category of admission will not be considered Spring Hill College students for financial aid.
Application for Readmission
For students who have attended Spring Hill College in the past and are applying for readmission into the same program area.
Employer Tuition Reimbursement
Use this form to apply for student tuition deferment if your employer provides tuition benefits.
To complete the application process please submit all required documents and have official copies of your transcripts from all other colleges and universities you've attended sent to Spring Hill College at the address below.
Spring Hill College
Graduate and Continuing Studies
4000 Dauphin Street
Mobile, Alabama 36608