Understanding that education is a lifelong pursuit, our graduate programs are specially designed for working adults. Spring Hill's faculty provide the highest quality classroom instruction, with our small classes allowing for individual attention and interaction with professors and students.
Courses are offered on a semester basis, with students generally taking one or two courses per semester. Classes are offered in the evenings to allow working students to attend class and on Saturdays for Theology classes.
Students may further their competitive edge by pursuing a challenging graduate curriculum in one of five growing areas:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Teacher Education
- Master of Liberal Arts (MLA)
- Concentrations available in: Literature, Fine Arts, History and Social Science, or Leadership and Ethics
- Certificates in Leadership and Ethics, Studio Art
- Master of Science in Nursing – Clinical Nurse Leader (MSN)
- Post-Master's Certificate for Clinical Nurse Leader
- Theology & Ministry
- The MSN-CNL is an online program and is open to students living in the continental United States.
- Areas of study for the teacher education degrees (MS & MAT) include: Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Secondary English Language Arts, Secondary General Social Science, Secondary History.